The rules are simple:
Post a comment on this blog post. (Please include your email address so I can let you know if you have won!)
Don't worry I won't be sending you a bunch of spam emails, and you're welcome to post it as "soandso at gmail dot com" if you feel more comfortable with that.
The "Drawing" will be sometime on May 15th (Next Tuesday) so look for your "You win" email on Wednesday the 16th.
I am offering one Free Kindle, Nook, OR PDF version of Penance: Seclusion, the current Book of the Month. Be sure to check back next month for your opportunity to win next month's Book of the Month!
Some trivia about Penance: Seclusion (Check out the All Lesa's Works page to read a blurb and sneak peek).
1. Penance: Seclusion is the first in the Penance through Submission series and Lesa's 19th book published.
2. It is one of Lesa's first erotic fantasies, developed long before she began publishing.
3. The setting (New England) was inserted in the story after her first vacation there two years ago.
4. The idea of someone else being in complete control holds Lesa fascinated. In addition to a lot of reading and watching, Lesa has enjoyed experimenting with many aspects of this story to make it as real as possible for her readers.
5. Lesa's lover proclaimed this "one of your personal best!"
6. The baby-faced handyman is based on a repairman that visited her home last fall. (Lesa did not have an affair with him however!)
7. The heater not working properly during winter and heating the house with the oven happened to Lesa in 2010, though it was a Colorado winter not a New England winter.
Good luck and Kisses!