If you are a long time blog reader of mine you may have seen my interview with Charlie and Meredith during a blog hop in July of last year, and if you're a fan of some of my books then you possibly have looked at the Penance Series in the past.
It is one of my favorite series, listed as Number 3 on my personal most romantic favorites, and given 5 stars by Amazon reader, "tasty cakes".
Some fun tidbits about this series:
1) This series started with the "bathtub" scene in the first book. I am a big fan of baths, and find them incredibly sexy, and loved the idea of using it as a punishment or a sort or torment. I have envisioned it for years with many different characters but knew that they must be strong enough for the scene to play out the way I wanted.
2) Charlie is my oldest erotic hero. He was inspired by a sexy man I bumped into in the grocery store. With his gorgeous voice, fantastic smell, and broad shoulders I knew he had to be a hero somewhere.
3) I decided to step away from the "barely-legal" characters because I hit my first "milestone birthday." I wanted to bring to life characters strong enough to deal with the more "adult themes" then cheerleaders and babysitters. (Though they're still some of my faves hehe.)
4) The Penance Series is currently planned for 5 books - book 4, Penance: Confessions should be out soon (Possibly by this weekend.)
5) During Penance: Pain my lover and I went to an Adult store and purchased a flail so I could experience the pain I wanted Meredith to endure.